Atopic dermatitis is a chronic, inflammatory skin disease that results in widespread rashes and patches of itchy skin, most commonly around the neck, face, and eyes in adults. It is uniquely and strongly associated with an individual or family history of asthma, hay fever, food allergy, and other allergic diseases. The most common form of eczema, atopic dermatitis symptoms can cause discomfort, depression, and sleep disturbance.
DOES YOUR SKIN ITCH DUE TO ATOPIC DERMATITIS?
Consider Participating in this Clinical Study
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE IF*
• You are 18 – 80 years old
• Have received a medical diagnosis of moderate-to-severe Atopic Dermatitis (AD}(also known as Atopic Eczema} for at least 3 years
• Have tried topical (applied to the skin} treatments for AD, and they have not worked well, or you are unable to use them•
• Qualified participants will receive medication, lab tests and medical care related to the study at no cost
• Participants are eligible for compensation to cover the cost of time and travel
Atopic Dermatitis is a skin condition that causes intense itching as well as patches of red bumps, flakes, weepy, or thick, crusty skin across the face, neck, body, and/or arms/legs.
Learn more about a clinical trial for Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)